At Washington Injury and Sports Performance Clinic we offer a comprehensive portfolio of treatments.
SOFT TISSUE MASSAGE TREATMENTS: Manual soft tissue treatment targets trigger points by using the patient's natural joint motions, releasing muscles and fascia to move freely.
Our Signature Treatments:
1. ACTIVE RELEASE TECHNIQUE (A.R.T): A manual soft tissue massage targeting trigger points by using the patient's natural joint motions, releasing muscles and fascia to move freely.
2. GRASTON TECHNIQUE (G.T.): Stainless steel instruments are applied to the affected body part to break up scar tissue and adhesions, promoting healthy circulation and healing.
CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS: Corrects spinal and neural misalignment, relieving muscle, joint and nerve pain
DRY NEEDLING TREATMENT: Disrupts pain signals in trigger points by inserting thin needles between nerves and soft tissue, reducing irritation and pain.
CUPPING THERAPY: Applying silicone cups to the skin decompresses muscle tissues, which alleviates lactic acid and myofascial build-up, and expedites detoxification and healing.
Our Comprehensive List of Services Include:
- Chiropractic treatments
- Active Release Techniques treatments
- Kinesio-Taping treatments
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Sports Performance training
- Graston Technique treatments
- Dry Needling
- Physical Therapy
Injuries that we treat include:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Patellar Tracking Issues
- IT Band Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Hip pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck Pain
If you have any questions about us, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Washington Injury and Sports Performance Clinic, please call us at (202) 363-1011 today!